Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Question: Wher you been? Answer: In the lab. Heavy.

Okay. So I've been doing ALOT of recording/producing/thinking lately. Been absent from all facets of the internet. It's hard to be a rapper. I feel likeI have to have all these different social networking thingys and its hard to get'em all in order. Had the myspace when it reigned supreme over the internet. Got a facebook when they took the throne, Now I'm trying to keep up with twitter and the other two. Not to mention SoundCloud and other strictly music things. ugh. I feel like an old man with things like this. "Back in my day, rappers just had to make music."

Anyway.

Guess I should do my rapper thing and tell people what's up:

Got a mixtape dropping in....eh. no time table for a release. I know when I want it out, but i don't wanna be held to that. Anyone who's had to deal with me and release dates can attest to that. but anyway. It'll be called...eh. I don't wanna give a title and be held to that either. Feel like it'll give away the concept..which would give away the HUGE plans I have for it prematurely. And you wouldn't want that would you? haha.

But at least to give a SMALL insight to what'll be on the tape, here's this.



His names Mt Eden and he's pretty big in the electro/dubstep scene in AU/New Zeland. Someone sent me the link saying i should spit on that beat, but I think I'll take it a step further and contact him once my plans for the tape are a bit more concrete. **Evil smirk**

okay that's all the hints you get for now....oh and this

http://rapidshare.com/files/292344655/MtEden.rar

Link to Mt. Eden's album. VERY solid body of work. If we never got something going personally, I'm still ripping one-all of the beats on thist album.

but yeah....

GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment